“The moon is the first milestone on the road to the stars.”
– Arthur C Clarke
YES! I DID IT! I MADE IT!
When I started out my blog, I had no idea what I was stepping into. I was hardly gathering any views or followers, while I watched some blogs grow exponentially. It was a bit depressing at first, but I tried to learn from the best. I tried to hone my skills so that I may be able to present something that will make my readers pause and think.
Slowly, the views and followers started trickling in. Eight months later, here I am finally, having achieved my first milestone! And thanks to all my awesome readers who have supported me all the way to this date.
These shoutouts are in order:
- My first followers: RoughBandit , Ellie Scott, Milly Schmidt, The Giramondo
- My Blogging World Guides: Just Barath, Rachelle DeNecochea, Megha Sood, Hassan Zada
- The Hundredth Follower: Vibe a Little
I am so glad to have you be a part of my journey so far and I wish I could name you all here! Words cannot describe how I feel each time I see a notification from WordPress about a like or a follow. (I have enabled notifications for all sorts of interactions.) Each one of you amazing souls is special to me and I hope to meet you all on my blog every time.
As a writer, I never feel I am good enough. Yet there are some posts which are much more popular than my other posts. Check them out, if you haven’t already!
- The Seven Quatrains of Lost Love
- Transfiguration Lessons for Muggles
- Letter to Mr Writer S Block
- A Letter to My Deceased Mother
- God – A Mathematical Concept
I thank you all again for including me in your lives and making mine better. Here’s to achieving more milestones!